20 accessible walks covering Kerry's spectacular scenery. Walks around Kenmare, Killarney, Dingle, Iveragh Peninsula and North Kerry. Illustrated with the author's drawings.
The perfect walking guide to the wilderness and beauty of Kerry. Discover the landscape and wildlife of Ireland’s most beautiful county with walking enthusiast and expert naturalist Kevin Corcoran. These twenty walks explore heathland and bog, Ireland’s highest mountains, coastal peninsulas, beaches, islands, forests, rivers, lakes.
- 20 walks, spread throughout the county
- walks from 3 hours to 8 hours, graded from casual to tough
- a special Killarney section
- clear, detailed instructions
- beautiful wildlife illustrations by the author
- location maps, with each walk outlined
- information on flora and fauna
The walks: Lough Acoose, Bolus Head, Lough Currane, Derrynane, Rossbeigh, Anascaul, Ballydavid, Great Blasket Island, Mount Eagle, Inch, Kenmare Uplands, Glanmore Lake
Killarney Walks: Muckross, The Paps, Mangerton, Torc Mountain, Knockreer, Old Kenmare Road,