Corkagh House was located in the townland of Corkagh Demesne, to the south of Clondalkin. One of the earliest references to Corkagh dates back to 1324 when it is mentioned as being part of the lands in Clondalkin belonging to the then Archbishop of Dublin, Alexander de Bicknor. Historical evidence has indicated that there may have been a castle on the site in the vicinity of the former Corkagh House. As the house was completely demolished in the early 1960's, there are no features left visible above the ground to be assessed.
Published by South Dublin Libraries, 2003, internally unmarked, but front upper cover corner is curling slightly. Illustrated troughout.