Living with Murder also provides readers with an in-depth analysis of murder from a Forensic Psychology perspective. Where does the urge to kill come from? Is it genetic, hormonal, biological, or cultural conditioning? Do killers, rapists, kidnappers and predators have any control over their desires? What sets them apart?
The author has spoken to the families of:
* Anthony Campbell - an innocent plumber who was killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
* Donna Cleary, a mother of one, killed by a gang refused entry to a house party.
* Edward Ward, an innocent victim of a gangland hit on Brian Downes.
* Jeffrey Hannan, killed with a blunt weapon in Limerick, seemingly without motive.
* Emer O'Loughlin, burned to death in a caravan in Co Clare
* Sheola Keeney, strangled by her boyfriend
* Adrian Dunne, who killed his family and himself in Wexford.
* Brian Stack, the only prison officer ever assassinated in the Republic of Ireland.
All of our books are second hand, and while you may not get the exact copy shown in the picture, all of our books are in very good condition. Removing stickers from a book may damage it, so we refrain from doing so. If you see a price sticker on a book, please ignore it.